DEMADLY AB is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy. Our goal is to be clear about what information we collect and how we use and protect your personal information.
We truly hope that you will take time to read it through as we have no other goal but to maintaining your privacy. Please remember that you can manage your information and protect your privacy anytime by, for instance, viewing and editing your information in your account or controlling what kind of cookies are used when you visit our website.
LAWS AND REGULATIONS
The information we gather, use and process are collected in accordance with:
- The Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”)
- The Swedish Data Protection Act (Personuppgiftslag 1998:204).
This Policy is based on the following principles:
- Personal data shall be processed lawfully, fairly and transparently;
- Personal data shall only be collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes;
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary for processing;
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date with every effort to erase or rectify without delay;
- Personal data shall be kept in a form such that the data subject can be identified only as long as is necessary for processing;
- Personal data shall be processed in a manner that ensures the appropriate security;
- Personal data shall not be shared with third parties except when necessary in order for them to provide services upon agreement;
- Data subjects must easily exercise their rights.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION ARE COLLECTED?
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact you.
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
If we do collect personal data, we will nevertheless never collect sensitive personal data about you. The EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) defines sensitive personal data as “categories of personal data related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic data, biometric data, data concerning health or data concerning a natural person’s sex life or sexual orientation.”
When you use our website and/or purchase us from us, we may gather various information. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we receive and use are appropriate for the below purposes.
WHEN YOU SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
When you subscribe or make a purchase from us you get on our newsletter list. We use your email and name (if provided) with the purpose of sending you information, news and offers about our products.
WHEN YOU MAKE A PURCHASE
Information we may use is email address, full name, shipping and delivery address, telephone number. This information is collected a) So you can purchase and receive your order, b) To prevent and detect fraud, c) To receive updates about your order via e-mail and/or SMS, d) To receive marketing communications via e-mail. You can of course decide to unsubscribe from us at any time, by either unsubscribing from the newsletter or by contacting our customer care at email@example.com.
WHEN YOU INTERACT WITH OUR WEBSITE
If you purchase or willingly give us your email address, you will receive marketing messages by email or through social media.
These marketing messages are only meant to let you know about our current and next offers.
You can of course decide to unsubscribe from us at any time.
USE OF DATA FOR ADVERTISING PURPOSES
We may use data collected during your visit to create banners and ads when you visit other third websites. Those ads are created via pixels and are based on information we hold about you (such as search history) which explains why you will be able to see ads matching items that are similar to those you have checked out on our website. Learn more about Facebook pixels and edit your ad settings here.
All information use to create those ads are pseudonymized and we will never use data that clearly identify you.
HOW DO YOU UNSUBSCRIBE FROM MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS?
- By clicking on the unsubscribe link at the end of the email
- By contacting our Customer Care Service at firstname.lastname@example.org
DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
We have appointed a Data Protection Officer to ensure that we continuously process your personal data in an open, accurate and legal manner. You can contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com and write “Data Protection Officer” as subject matter.